- The RFID Journal LIVE! registration counters will be located on the 2nd floor of the South Concourse across from the rooms S230A – S230H.
- Please pick up your badge at the Journal LIVE! registration counters first.
- Then, proceed up the escalator to the 3rd floor of the same concourse. Our registration desk will be across the rooms S330A – S330E.
- Your IEEE RFID 2013 materials (program book, proceedings USB, gifts, etc.) will be available at our registration desk.
- Briefings will take place in the morning on Wednesday (May 1st) and Thursday (May 2nd) at 8:00am.
- Plan to attend the speaker briefing on the day you are going to present your paper.
- You will get to meet the session chair as well as other authors in your session and discuss the logistics for running the session.
Technical Session Layout
- Session Chairs will moderate each session and introduce the speakers.
- An LCD projector, projection screen, and laptop will be provided in each of our session rooms.
- Plan for a 15 minute presentation plus 5 minutes questions & answers.
- Speaking Tips (issued by the IEEE Communication Society)
- Business attire for all speakers, business casual for other attendees