Authors of accepted posters, please refer to these instructions to get your poster ready for the conference. Thanks to CRFID for making Student Travel Grant funds available to support deserving student poster authors.
Submission Information for Authors of Accepted Posters
- Submissions will not be subject to a peer review process. Decisions will be made based on relevance to the conference theme after a review led by the Poster Chair.
- Authors of accepted poster entries are required to print their own poster and bring it to the conference venue. Accepted posters will be provided with an A0 (841 x 1189 mm) display area and will be scheduled for presentation during the conference.
- Each accepted poster must be posted in the display area and presented for discussion during the poster session. The poster presenter must be an author of the poster and that author must be registered for the conference based on their IEEE membership status: Member, Life/Retired/Student, or Non-Member. Once an author of an accepted paper has registered for the conference at the full member or non-member fee, it is not necessary to register again for one accepted poster.
- Authors of accepted posters must fill out the poster session authorization form. It is also provided in the acceptance email.
- A list of accepted poster titles, author names and affiliations, and a short poster summary will be printed in the Conference Program booklet which will be distributed to all attendees.
- Abstracts of accepted posters will be included in the IEEE RFID 2013 conference proceedings CD.
- All the accepted posters will be considered for the best poster award.
- Poster and Abstract Submissions Due:
March 15, 2013March 18, 2013
- Author Notification: March 25, 2013
- Publication-ready versions of abstracts uploaded: March 29, 2013 (firm deadline)
- Poster Session (to be confirmed in conference program): May 1, 2013
Poster Chair: Miguel Pardal, Technical University of Lisbon, Portugal. Email:email@example.com