Authors of submitted papers have been notified of a decision on their paper on March 8, 2013. Thank you for submitting! The following information is provided to assist accepted authors in the preparation of their papers. Additional information will be posted as it becomes available. Thanks to CRFID for making Student Travel Grant funds available to support deserving student paper authors.
Submission Information for Authors of Accepted Papers
Final publication-ready versions of accepted papers must be uploaded to EDAS no later than 23:59 EST March 29, 2013. Late submissions cannot be accepted.
The following guidelines will assist authors of accepted papers in the final submission process:
- Revise manuscript based on the reviews received.
- Please ensure the following EDAS instructions are followed:
- Do not include page numbers
- Do not include headers or footers
- Provide top and bottom margins of at least 0.5 inches
- The final version of a paper must be submitted in PDF format.
- Use the (free) IEEE PDF eXpress service to perform all verification checks. This ensures the final PDF version of your paper is compatible with IEEE Xplore®.
- Read PDF eXpress instructions first. (Click here).
- Register and/or login to PDF eXpress: http://www.pdf-express.org/ (conference identifier: RFID13x)
- The file returned by the PDF check will be labeled within its document properties as being “Certified by IEEE PDF eXpress” with an exact date and time stamp. The certified file is the file that should be submitted to the conference.
- Register for the conference.
- See information posted on the Registration page on this site.
- Please recall the registration policy: To be published in the IEEE RFID 2013 Conference Proceedings and IEEE Xplore®, an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the full (member or non-member) rate, and must present the paper at the conference. Registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper. For authors with multiple accepted papers, one full registration is valid for up to two papers.
- Upon completion of a paid registration, an email message with the confirmation ID# will be sent to the registrant. This 6-digit confirmation ID# must be entered into EDAS during the uploading process below.
- Upload the final, camera-ready version of your paper in (certified by IEEE PDF eXpress) to EDAS.
- Login to EDAS: http://www.edas.info/
- Click on “upload” beside your paper. On the next page, click on “upload or fill out copyright form” hyperlink at the bottom of the page. This redirects you to the IEEE eCopyright website.
- Proceed to the IEEE eCopyright site, answer the questions, complete the form, and “submit”.
- Return to EDAS (a copyright symbol – © – should now appear next to the paper title).
- Click on “upload” beside your paper.
- Enter the 6-digit registration confirmation ID#.
- Check the box acknowledging the IEEE policy on plagiarism.
- Click browse and navigate to the PDF file processed by IEEE PDF eXpress that you saved on your computer.
- Click “submit”.
- Verify that the PDF in EDAS is the file that was uploaded.
Should you have any questions during this process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conferences – Proper formatting for the RFID 2013 conference in LaTeX and Microsoft Word.
- IEEE PDF Checker – Online tool for checking that your submitted PDF has the embedded fonts and correct paper size for the RFID 2013 conference.
- IEEE Author Digital Toolbox – Tools provided by the IEEE to ensure your pdf and figures conform to pertinent standards.